Cookies In Use on This Site
The use of services from EndLayer.com constitutes agreement to the terms below as well as all terms located at the following link: /policies
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
* Make our website work as you'd expect
* Save you having to login every time you visit the site
* Remember your settings during and between visits
* Improve the speed/security of the site
* Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
* Personalize our site to you to help you get what you need faster
* Continuously improve our website for you
* Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
* Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
* Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
* Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
* You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
* Determining if you are logged in or not
* Remembering your search settings
* Allowing you to add comments to our site
* Tailoring content to your needs
* Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
* There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
Site Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers nor our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. We only work with advertising partners who work to accepted privacy standards.
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves pay for these adverts. The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place a so called re-marketing cookie during your visit. We use these adverts to offer special offers etc to encourage you to come back to our site. Don't worry we are unable to proactively reach out to you as the whole process is entirely anonymized.
We have a number of partners who promote our service on a success-only basis (i.e. instead of paying for advertising, we pay them commissions on sales). Cookies are required to allow us to reward these partners and these cookies are usually provided by specialist companies (known as affiliate networks). Neither us, the networks, or the partner advertising or recommending our services are able to identify you personally. We ask you to support us by allowing these cookies which ultimately help us to offer you the service we do at the price we do. Our affiliate cookies are provided by:
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies are related to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.